Have you ever heard of a permanent make-up dermo graph? For more details, you will find in the following article what is meant by a permanent make-up demographer, how to choose it properly and finally you will also find the advantages and disadvantages of a permanent make-up dermo graph.
What is a permanent makeup demographer?
The permanent make-up dermo graph is a device used by beauticians to make permanent make-up. In other words, it is used to liner the eyelids or to implant a permanent lipstick on the mouth. It should be noted that the professional demographer and tattoo machine differ in size. What are the characteristics of a dermo graph? Be aware that demographers are smaller than tattoo machines. They are generally flexible, quiet, powerful and have a control panel. The latter allows its users to choose the insertion time of the needle and the working speed they want. There are two types of permanent make-up dermo graph, including the manual dermo graph and the electric dermo graph. As its name suggests, the manual dermo graph is a manually operated machine. It is equipped with a monobloc and a stylus. The great disadvantage of the manual dermo graph is that it is difficult to use. Its user must train many times because this type of machine is less accurate. The electric dermo graph is equipped with a stylus, a very thin needle or a monobloc. This type of machine works of course thanks to an electric current. The purpose of a manual dermo graph as well as an electric dermo graph is to implant pigments into the skin.
How to choose a dermo graph in permanent make-up?
In general, the choice of a permanent make-up demographer varies according to several criteria, namely:
– Quality: choose good quality devices, this will allow you to benefit from a reliable product. In addition, poor quality demographers can lead to risks of injury;
– The characteristics of the machine: choose silent demographics, they will allow you not to disturb your customers during the handling. Also choose a dermo graph that does not vibrate, it will allow you to do a good quality and accurate job;
– Manual dermo graph or electric dermo graph? This choice will depend on your skills. If you are a beginner, the ideal is to choose an electric dermo graph because it is easier to use;
– Prefer demographers covered by a warranty of at least one year. The purchase cost of this device is often expensive, this warranty will then allow you to have a solid and resistant product. These properties will then allow you to avoid making multiple purchases;
– Remember that it is also important to choose a dermo graph that meets your needs. For example, for professionals who are constantly on the move, the ideal solution is to opt for compact and lightweight demographics.
It should be noted that the permanent make-up dermo graph is easy to find on the market, you can make your purchase online or in stores.
Advantages and disadvantages of a permanent make-up dermo graph
Finally, in this last part you will see the advantages and disadvantages of a permanent make-up dermo graph. First, the use of a dermo graph makes it possible to have permanent make-up and to correct small defects such as dense eyebrows or scars. Secondly, make-up made with a dermo graph has a natural effect. Thirdly, this type of equipment makes it possible to save considerable time daily and, above all, to save money. Fourthly and finally, a dermo graph is suitable for all skin types. But despite these advantages, a permanent make-up dermo graph can also have disadvantages. First, the use of a dermo graph can lead to various diseases such as allergies, diabetes or skin diseases. Secondly, it can also cause risks of injury. And finally, this technique is quite painful.